Digital Producer/Product Manager
MD – Imagination New York
Established in 1968, Imagination is an independent creative agency with offices worldwide. We are a dynamic organization. Our people are drawn from every discipline to deliver an award-winning service to our clients. We passionately believe in the creative power of the mind and the transformational value of experiences. We create effective engagement through experiences, helping to build relationships between people, brands, products and services. We are constantly evolving in response to our clients’ ever-changing needs. We transform business through creativity.
Role: Digital Producer
Imagination’s digital team creates unique interactive experiences that surprise and delight audiences in a variety of settings—from pop-up events, conferences, and auto shows to museums and corporate brand centers. We are looking for a new member of the team to help develop an organized production workflow and provide oversight as projects move through the creative and digital studios.
This role will be the keeper of the budget, client requirements and schedule. They will work closely with 2D and 3D designers to provide them with the content they need to complete their tasks, and they will organize information to handoff to programmers or external software developers. This person will be the day-to-day contact for clients, leading status calls, soliciting feedback and approvals, and updating the internal creative team on changes in approach or schedule. Ideally, this is a person who can think through all the details but keep an eye on the larger picture. She or he should be flexible nature and easily shift direction as the client or workload demands.
- Help define, scope and budget projects efficiently
- Build and maintain production timelines from design to delivery
- Communicate to clients and internal stakeholders on status and roadblocks for projects
- Proactively organize meetings and reviews to keep all parties aligned on scope and requirements
- Manage and monitor resources and working hours
- Lead status and production review meetings with clients
- Contribute to brainstorms and concepting exercises
- Organize files, client materials, and content
Required Experience and skills:
- Strong organizational skills including management of payments and invoices, schedules, and content and data
- Clear and effective communication skills with the ability to nudge and push the process forward professional
- Budget management
- Highly motivated, proactive thinker, requiring minimal daily supervision
- Highly organized
- Experience with crafting presentations using Google Slides and Powerpoint
- Experience with software development tools including Jira
- Experience using content management systems
Desirable Experience and skills:
- An interest in new technologies, social media innovations, and/or virtual reality
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- Wire framing and User Experience strategies
+ Bachelors Degree
+ 3 years of project management and digital production
+ Design, marketing, or event production experience
Imagination has values that set us apart from other communications agencies. These values and talents are the reason we stand out, they demonstrate what we stand for and are the things we most want to be known for.
We breathe life into ideas, creating exciting opportunities.
We demonstrate a deep understanding in all we do.
We work together, delivering positive results for Imagination.
We are totally dedicated to Imagination, our clients and our work.
“Like a cross between McKinsey and IDEO, Imagination is equal parts right and left brain. The experiential marketing agency that refuses to be defined as an experiential marketing agency continues to refine the realm of live with some of the deepest strategies, the most mind-minding designs and teams staffed with some of the most elite marketers on the planet. With 13 offices in nine countries, celebrating its 50th birthday with some of the most complex, integrated, connected brand experience programs in its history.”
Event Marketer magazine, 2018 IT List citation
Imagination is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.