With roots going back to 1968, Imagination is an independent creative agency with 13 offices and award-winning results worldwide. We are a dynamic family, evolving in response to the changing needs of clients. Our name is our promise delivered by our people, who are drawn from every discipline to work in one common purpose. We are united by a belief in the creative power of the mind and the transformative value of experiences. We create more effective engagement that builds relationships between people and brands, products and services, towards delivering greater value for our clients. We do so by transforming business through creativity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter, who wants to help our teams manage the financial aspects of their projects more effectively. You’ll be responsible for helping them:
- Collaborate to build solid, realistic budget estimates
- Format estimates for client presentation
- Process approved estimates through client Purchase systems. We work with leading, Fortune 500 companies and governments and agencies
- Monitor spend and projected spend against those estimates, providing regular updates to avoid surprises
- Ensure all profit forecasts are timely and accurate
- Reconcile projects and implement accurate and timely invoicing.
In addition, you’ll:
- Review supplier and client contracts, and assist in negotiating terms
- Manage cashflow.
Please do NOT apply if you are a CPA or hope to pursue CPA qualifications. This indicates to us that you have a different career path in mind, one that will not be satisfied by this open position.
Experience and skills required
You must have strong Maconomy experience and ability, built over 2-4 years. This is mandatory, and we will be looking for solid evidence. Please do not apply if you’ve taught yourself using YouTube.
- Accurate and fast – able to remember project-specific details without having to be briefed multiple times
- Team player – able to deal with varied communication styles and preferences
- A natural coach – helping other departments gain skill in briefing and interacting with you and Maconomy.
Candidates who are not US citizens or US permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.
Imagination has values that set us apart from other communications agencies. These values and talents are the reason we stand out, they demonstrate what we stand for and are the things we most want to be known for. They are:
We breathe life into ideas, creating exciting opportunities
We demonstrate a deep understanding in all we do
We work together, delivering positive results for Imagination
We are totally dedicated to Imagination, our clients and our work
“Like a cross between McKinsey and IDEO, Imagination is equal parts right and left brain. The experiential marketing agency that refuses to be defined as an experiential marketing agency continues to refine the realm of live with some of the deepest strategies, the most mind-minding designs and teams staffed with some of the most elite marketers on the planet. With 13 offices in nine countries, celebrating its 50th birthday with some of the most complex, integrated, connected brand experience programs in its history.”
Event Marketer magazine, 2018 IT List citation