We have a fantastic opportunity here at Imagination for a a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our unique business requirements, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the experience or product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. Below are a few of the skills we are looking for.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the creative team’s vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products and experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Experience in physical UX (Service Design) as well as traditional digital UX (Website and Apps). Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A clear grasp and proven usage of personas and behavioural data to provide evidence based information for experience design
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies, especially areas such as VR and AR which are affecting and changing user behaviour
If the above sounds like a UX role you would be interest in, we look forward to hearing from you.