Senior Platform Operations Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Operations Engineer to contribute in building and deploying XPKit. The primary focus will be to help manage the build, deployment and configuration of the XPKit infrastructure. This will be a mixture of building Python applications and deploying them in AWS and on-premise Xenserver. You will work alongside our IT department and the technology team. You will be expected to bridge the gap between developers, QA and show teams helping manage their environments.
One of the challenges will be helping develop an infrastructure that can be managed remotely and can cope with intermittent Internet.
Main skills needed are;
- Creating and maintaining various micro services written in Python
- Writing unit tests and working with QA to ensure high standards are maintained
- Experience with deploying systems using Ansible
- Network administration (LAN / VLAN)
- Experience with Zabbix
- Knowledge of the common protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, UDP, NTP, SMTP, SSH … etc)
- Knowledge of AWS
- Shell scripting
- Web server installation and configuration
- Strong Python development experience
- Experience with:
- Python (Django and Flask)
- Building RESTful APIs and JSON
- Git and git flow
If the above sounds like you we look forward to hearing from you.