Information Security Officer
Our Compliance & IT Team are currently looking for a Information Security Officer to join an already well established team.
Along with senior members of the IT Team and the CIO, the Information Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring that Imagination has the right security processes, structures and solutions in place to protect and mitigate threats and vulnerabilities.The role maintains the corporate-wide information security management programme to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. The role contributes towards the identification, evaluation and reporting of information security risks in a manner that meets regulatory and our own requirements through a programme of internal audits, external assessments, policy review and operational activities. Tasks will involve;
- Monitor, maintain and improve a strategic, comprehensive group information security and IT risk management programme to ensure that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is owned, controlled and processed by the organisation.
- Communicate information security policies, standards and guidelines to employees and contractors
- The implementation of a risk-based process for vendor management
- Ensure the information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users are up-to-date and meeting the completion requirements.
- Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including IP, regulated data and the Company's reputation.
- Oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with group business continuity management program goals.
If this role sounds like you then we look forward to hearing from you.