Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Motion Designer (who has strong editing skills) to join one of our successful teams.
Reporting to the Creative Director, we’re looking for someone with proven experience in working either in a post-house or production company that’s looking for a new opportunity.
You’re multiskilled - strong conceptually and technically proficient. You’re hungry to show what you can do and to test yourself in areas you’ve not worked in before - you’re always keen to learn. You take the initiative and always act as a progressive force on projects. You’re solution-focused - you’re able to work with all types of mediums and formats and work through obstacles with the team. Most importantly, you want to be part of a team with a strong gang mentality, delivering truly world-class work.
The role is primarily motion-focused, so we’re expecting a high level of proficiency and expertise in After Effects and demonstrable experience across the rest of Adobe suite - as well as working experience in 3D software including Cinema4D and Unity.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in all aspects of the post-production process, ideally within a post-house or production company, with a specific focus on editing and motion design.
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, with special emphasis in After Effects and Premiere
- Working proficiency with C4D / Unity (or demonstrable interest in developing skills in this area)
- Demonstrable understanding of VFX pipeline.
- Desired but not necessary - Experienced in colour grading and/or sound design.
- Desired but not necessary - skilled in animated typography design
- Experienced in creative and narrative editing
- Experience with the technical challenges and problem-solving needs in a studio production environment.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, on a fast-paced production schedule.
- Great at taking direction, but also able to work independently and make sound editorial choices without additional support.
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.