Senior Logistics Manager (Events)Coventry
Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Logistics Manager to join one of our successful teams. This role will be integral to delivering an ongoing programme for the Jaguar Land Rover Global Events team based in Coventry. The candidate will manage event logistics on a diverse range of projects, from full support on high-profile Retailer Training and Long Service Events for 2,000 delegates down to purely financial support of smaller events. The role will be client facing and will include maintaining and building client relationships.
Reporting into the Logistics Lead we’re looking for someone with proven experience of integrating and collaborating with clients, colleagues and suppliers, defining project milestones and scope of work documents. Also the candidate would need to have managed large scale, multiple currency budgets.
Examples of skills required;
- Experience of managing global corporate events and a proven understanding of the events and exhibitions industry, particularly Training, Launches, Incentive travel and Sponsorship events would be beneficial.
- Current knowledge of the events industry; hotels, venues, caterers, transportation, entertainers etc.
- Financial management of event-related budgets with good commercial skills
- Management of internal specialist teams, including creative and production management
- First hand experience of ‘off the shelf’ and bespoke delegate management systems
- Overall 3rd party supplier management : i.e. promotional staff, DMCs , venue contracts etc.
- Ability to refine & improve departmental processes
- Capable of devising and implementing revenue-generating ideas
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google documents and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of video conferencing applications
- Good understanding of information security and business systems, GDPR
- Fluency in additional European Languages would be a significant benefit
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the Coventry office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.