A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our New Business and Marketing team.
You will be responsible for supporting the development of marketing plans and executing marketing activities for brand building, thought leadership, social media and PR activities.
We’re searching for a marketing coordinator who can contribute to existing programs while assisting with development of new initiatives aligned with our growth goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organised multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously, work with cross functional internal teams and meet tight deadlines.
Objectives of the role
- Assist in developing and implementing Imaginations brand strategy
- Ensure that all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals by identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics to measure success
- Compile market research, competitor analysis, client industry trends and marketing activity results
- Support the development and maintenance of internal tools, including credentials database, trackers and website content
- Build knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices and local marketing tactics with team members
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience in marketing coordination or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience using data analytics software for research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive: Draw from Senior Management what you need to execute the above. Set meetings to clarify actions and deliverables
- Flexibility: You are flexible in your ability to manage multiple tasks effectively across a number of projects. You are able to efficiently adapt to meet project needs.
- Detail focused: You have a strong attention to detail and ensure the accuracy of all that you do.
- Organisation and time management: You are able to prioritise and plan tasks effectively. Daily to do’s list and plan your day
- Initiative: You actively contribute ideas on projects and are always looking for new and innovative solutions to produce the best work. You incorporate ideas into the look and feel of case studies.
- Communication skills: Your verbal and written communication skills are strong. You listen actively. Even under pressure communicates calmly and effectively.
- Problem solving: You will persevere until a solution is in place and will go the extra mile to achieve this. You are proactive in spotting issues and assume responsibility for resolving them
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the Sydney office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.