3D Exhibit and Experience DesignerNew York
As 3D Exhibit and Experience Designer at Imagination, you will work with the 3D and 2D creative teams to create best-in-class, industry-leading exhibitions, events and experiences. You’ll touch every facet of the design process and be responsible for creative output from conceptualization through to on-site execution, collaborating closely with internal and external partners. Successful candidates will be agile, curious, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, have a high attention to detail, forward thinking and have a passion for experiential design.
- To work within the design team on a variety of programs and projects, large and small, with both new and existing client relationships. These include exhibit design, event design and fixed facility projects, such as retail and brand homes.
- To work closely with the creative team from concept design, design development, design detailing and fabrication and production.
- To help present creative solutions internally and to clients. Also, to attend site visits and installations as required.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant agency experience.
- Fluency with CAD, ideally VectorWorks. Possess ability to produce plans, elevations and sufficient detailing.
- Ability to create compelling visuals of a high standard - working knowledge of Cinema 4D and Unreal 5 is preferred.
- Working knowledge of materials and processes
- Works well within a team-oriented environment
- Working in person for at least three days a week within our NY office.
- Excellent organizational skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Good grounding in current design trends across the board
- Enjoys working on different project types, ranging from exhibit, event and fixed facility design
What we can offer you:
- Work with a state-of-the-art product and deliver it to exciting and innovative brands.
- Learning and development opportunities that contribute to professional growth.
- Occasional travel to exciting destinations.
Benefits and perks offered
- Low-cost, comprehensive health care coverage that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as extensive wellness offerings.
- Generous paid time off benefits
- Discretionary bonus plan
- Hybrid work model, where our team comes into the office a minimum of 3 days per week
- Paid parental leave
- Safe Harbor 401k plan with generous match
- Comprehensive, low-cost health benefits
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage
The salary band for this position is $60k - 70k annually.
The range listed is just one component of Imagination's total compensation package. Other rewards may include individual and business performance incentive plan based bonus, paid time off, health and life insurance, 401k match etc.
Imagination is an Experience Design Company headquartered in London, with 14 offices worldwide. Founded over 50 years ago on a principle of Independent Creativity - we bring together diverse groups of strategic, creative and practical people to find creative and inspired answers to client challenges. We remain independent to this day.
We have earned a reputation for consistently challenging and changing the status quo, through our core offers of Consulting, Destinations, Content and Live. Imagination’s clients include LG, Ford, IKEA, LVMH, Samsung, Jaguar Land Rover, HSBC, Major League Baseball, Turkish Airlines, Shell and Telstra.
Imagination was awarded silver at Campaign’s Global Brand Experience Agency of the Year Awards 2022, ranked 38 in Newsweek’s UK Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2022 and won the Grand Prix award at Campaign Tech Awards for their recent work with Visa Masters of Movement.
Our Core Offer:
Independent of mind, spirit and action, we remain free to find the right answers to our clients’ strategic and creative challenges. We build strategies, develop ideas and deliver at scale, creating experiences that change the status quo for some of the world’s most exciting brands - across our core offers of Consulting, Destinations, Content and Live.
To get to groundbreaking ideas, we start with unexpected combinations. Research shows that the greatest accelerator of creativity is the diversity of talent in the team, and we actively recruit for unique individuals who embody our core beliefs and demonstrate the behaviours that underpin Independent Creativity.
Our Beliefs and Behaviors:
We have identified four foundational beliefs that underpin Independent Creativity. More powerful than generic corporate values, they motivate us to act, to foster the behaviors that lead to success:
- We believe curiosity is the root of original insights and ideas... so we look at the world with fresh eyes, we experiment, invent and up-end conventions.
- We believe rigour results in better choices... so we ask precise, provocative questions.
- We believe bravery tames the unknown... so we demand ambition, confident that together we can meet ‘never been done before challenges’.
- We believe respect builds stronger teams and continued success... so we recognise the uniqueness and unique potential in each individual, we are accountable to each other, we play as a team.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Imagination believes that diversity, equity and inclusion are more than just words, and more than a legal framework or a moral obligation - they are guiding principles that, when acted upon, make us stronger, more innovative and more creative as an organization.
We commit to not only significantly increasing our efforts to effect change today, but also to ensure that our efforts will be sustained for the long-term. To support us on this journey we have appointed a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Board to help shape our plans to bring about positive change, to help us learn and keep us all moving forward together.
We believe the responsibility for a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace ultimately rests with all of us.
We believe that all employees should feel a sense of belonging at Imagination - regardless of their race, ancestry, marital status, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe racism has no place within our workplace or our work culture and we reject all forms of hatred, prejudice, intolerance and discrimination.
Our Imagination community must share and live these beliefs, as diversity makes us stronger.
Our priority is humanity and our efforts toward a more diverse, more equitable and more inclusive workplace are never done.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States in order to apply.
Check out the New York office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.