Event Producer - 9 Month Maternity Cover ContractSydney
An exciting opportunity to join leading experience design agency, Imagination, in the role of Event Producer. This fixed-term contract role is dedicated to the production of a world-class, gala awards experience for a leading Australian brand.
Do you have what it takes?
If you are a collaborative person that loves going above and beyond for your client then don’t look any further.
Work as part of a team that will harness their creativity to orchestrate an evening of grandeur, seamlessly weaving together intricate details to curate an immersive experience. Join us in crafting a night of celebration!
Responsibilities of the role:
- You will work collaboratively with the project team on a number of deliverables and must ensure that all aspects of the project you are responsible for are delivered, the project team is supported, and client expectations are surpassed.
- Maintain strong, professional and effective communication with the client to build positive relationships.
- Manage strong and positive relationships with suppliers and manage them for the best outcomes.
- As the Producer you will support the Project Lead and be responsible for the following key deliverables of the project:
- Venue Lead and management of venues in consultation with the client, including management of the venue relationship, ensuring all aspects are executed within agreed budget and contract agreements.
- Consultation and advice on design of venue layout, setup, and space allocation specifics of the event experience, liaise on all venue logistics, F&B, accommodation, rooming, access, guest experience, room drops, check-ins, access, set up, BEO’s, overall venue management, including multi-event seating, final numbers, dietaries, VIP place cards, dietary printing, numbers per table, crew catering.
- Overall decor and furniture sourcing, costing and proposals / approvals in consultation with the creative team and client, including the development of floorplans, mud-maps etc.
- Production on all print & collateral, gift elements including certificates, gifts, letters, cards, all onsite asset deliverables, reviews, and checks.
- Manage the updated design, prototype sample, approval, and production of the award trophies.
- Screen content production, including management and development of PPT screen slides, content continuity, quality consistency ensuring final screen finalist, winner content, imagery, approvals, version controls.
- Work with client in the design, set up, approval and print of certain printed assets required across the event series, including items relating to award winners, venue signage, wayfinding, name badges, VIP place cards, dietary cards, seating plans, floorplans, media walls, and stage set print requirements.
- Manage, create, print and distribute all signage and site branding, including all digital signage, floor & seating plans at all relevant venues and all printed signage.
- Registration requirements, working in conjunction with client registration team, management of all naming badges, lists, seating plans, guest arrivals, staffing including updating spreadsheets for final approval, onsite printing and registration staff management with briefings, positions, escalations.
- Photography management and briefing on all event requirements.
Experience and skills required:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven track record of excellence in previous awards production.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving and lateral thinking skills.
- Be presentable and possess client-facing communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, remain calm, maintain perspective, and keep a sense of humour.
- Ability to build strong supplier relationships.
- A willingness to learn and adopt new methods.
Check out the Sydney office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.