Overview of Multimedia Specialist role
A Multimedia Specialist’s role is to provide support to the extended Creative Team. You will be required to work across multiple platforms with the ability to work on a variety of projects relating to internal and external communications (mostly in digital form) , environmental graphics, identity, print,presentations for brand experiences, exhibitions and product launches. You will be the brand guardian/champion of guidelines for our 2 major clients.
- Consistently deliver a high quality of work to the extended team on time
- High level of team satisfactionHigh level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactively seeks to learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and multimedia specialist developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and
- Confidence in being part of a team that delivers projects from concept through to delivery via innovative presentations, storyboards and graphic design.Work closely and collaboratively with the nominated Creative Team
- Ability to support multiple design projects concurrently.
Responsibilities/ Design and Production
- Support production of high-quality communication and environmental graphics and print media
- Create design assets for IOS and Android
- Support preparation of high-quality presentation documents to stakeholders and clients.Be aware of brand communication best practices, develop captivating videos, animations, graphics, and
- Demonstrate, develop and apply key principles of internet site vision design, digital design, and graphic design to a variety of brand communications collateral.
- Developing UI prototypes that clearly illustrate site functionality and appearance. Analysing and collecting customer feedback to create and improve prototypes for user testing.
- Assisting in analyzing, specifying and developing Internet strategies, web-based methodologies and development plans
- Assisting digital producers in designing and developing internet sites applying a mixture of artistry and creativity with software programming and scripting languages and interfacing with operating environments
- Designing, developing and integrating computer code with other specialized inputs, such as image files, audio files and scripting languages, to produce, maintain and support websites.
- Research new technologies, printing methods and materials
- Liaising with the extended teams in Digital and 3D design to ensure the best creative solutions are realised, implemented and delivered.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how brands are expressed in the multimedia forms and integrated across multiple platforms.
- Produce assets with maximum efficiency and with minimal supervision.
- Keep abreast of developments in cutting-edge design, digital, brand experience and associated creative fields, maintaining an inquisitive and passionate interest.
- Build and maintain good relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at setting best practice working processes.
- Complete timesheets accurately and on time
- Work with Resource Management to manage workload.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is required.Solid knowledge of the latest versions of the Adobe Suite AdobeXD, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- Experience in Microsoft OfficeExcellent ability to sketch, visualise and communicate.
- Enthusiastic and open-minded creative thinker.
- Team player must be flexible, positive and helpful.
- Relentless passion and desire to continually produce world-class quality design work.
Sound like you? We look forward to hearing from you.
Check out the Sydney office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.