Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Unreal Developer to join one of our successful teams who will be focused on prototyping, pitches and practical demos as well as immersive realtime projects for live events and virtual production.
Reporting into Realtime Technical Lead, we’re looking for someone who has a broad technical knowledge, a passion for realtime development and a solid foundation in fundamental building blocks of code.
- You will design and build software for immersive Realtime experiences
- You will help prototype and build cutting edge Unreal Engine Virtual Production tools
- You will work on prototypes to demonstrate new capabilities to the accounts team and our clients
- You will working with the development team to create new installations and grow your abilities
- You will work alongside third party suppliers to extend the capabilities of our in-house team.
- You are a proven Unreal Engine 4 developer with examples of shipped software
- You have the confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
- You have experience in creating modular code using Blueprints and you will have a passion for good code standards and patterns - no stuffing all the code into the level blueprint
- You have some ability to work with light 3D asset creation in the absence of a 3D modeller for rapid prototyping
- Experience with VR, AR and/or MR development
- Understanding of source control including GIT or Perforce
- Have worked with third party technical suppliers
- Some C++ programming ability and the desire to learn
- Experience with other game engines including Unity.
- Excitement for and understanding of realtime technology
- Great attention to detail
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- An excellent understanding of realtime workflows and pipelines
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.