Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Creative Strategist to join one of our successful teams, to develop strategies and ideas for experiences that change the status quo - for people, for brands, for society.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy we’re looking for someone to own key project phases and deliverables - conducting primary research, building fresh insights, developing rigorous strategic directions and creative platforms, organising key messages and comms platforms, creating fresh, exciting ideas with creative teams whilst presenting the key deliverables to clients.
- Discovery and research - Planning and conducting research using a variety of design thinking methods, using it to develop strategically sound and creatively exciting insights
- Strategic synthesis - Developing insight-led strategies, messaging frameworks and comms plans
- Ideation and articulation - Co-create and communicate ideas - using words and pictures to inspire people with insights, ideas and inventions
- Project and team support - Able to manage meetings, documents and files for project teams
- Write well
- Ask great questions
- Communicate well - persuade and inspire
- Work well in teams
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial - spot opportunities and go after them
- Be organised and on top of details
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.