Associate Creative DirectorLondon
Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Associate Creative Director. We need a creative with a proven track record in innovative creativity, idea generation, storytelling, inspirational art direction, a digital bias, strategic thinking and commercial understanding.
Reporting to the Creative Director and working with a prestigious automotive client, you will be in a key position in the creative team that develops experiences. Major product launches, media and corporate communications, consumer-facing experiences and activations. Conceiving, designing, directing and leading projects and working with teams from idea to execution, with a digital bias.
- Generate outstanding experiential ideas that span digital, film and content with application at every scale from LED walls to mobile.
- To have overall responsibility for the creative aspects of digital and film projects, providing strategic overview and direction to digital creative and production teams.
- Provide consistent, enthusiastic and motivational creative leadership to the relevant creative, digital, production and technology teams
- Initiate and lead brainstorms
- To keep up to date on latest practices, techniques and cutting edge innovations within the industry and employ these to develop ideas and inspire creative concepts
- Liase with other departments to deliver creative work – e.g., Digital, Production Technology, Lighting and Sound
- To empower team members to take responsibility for their respective areas of work
- To understand team skill sets and effectively resource projects, delegating and overseeing work as required
Significant experience and skills required in as many of the following as possible:
- Creative and art direction for video
- Digital engagement in real-world experiences
- Hands on Art direction for: Graphic design, illustration, Interface design for web and/or touchscreen, CGI design / production, Motion graphics
- Film production (inc. storyboards, scripts, art direction)
- Mobile interfaces and applications
Ideal Software skills (not all essential)
- Google suite
- UX tools e.g., sketch
- After Effects
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.