Commercial Finance AnalystLondon
Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Commercial Finance Analyst to join one of our finance team
Reporting into Commercial Manager we’re looking for someone To support the Commercial Team using Maconomy, Excel and Google on a variety of financial tasks.
They successful candidate will have strong understanding of WIP and be able complete job reconciliations from start to finish with Account Teams.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creating jobs in the Maconomy accounting system
- Loading client budgets onto jobs in Maconomy
- Set up invoicing plans and raise client sales invoices in Maconomy
- Input to the sales sheet to record client purchase orders and sales invoicing schedules
- Issuing intercompany PO’s and invoices as required
- Carry out actions on the WIP as required
- Reallocation of costs, time and sales between and within jobs
- Collating and completing client specific financial reports
- Complete the client project reconciliations in line with the contracted timeframes and client audit requirements
- Collating documents for client audits following reconciliation
- Preparation of ad-hoc project financial information as requested by the Commercial Managers
- Day to day support for the Commercial Managers and Client Teams
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.