About the job
Imagination is seeking a finance manager to join our supporting team. We expect you to deliver the requirements of your job, we genuinely don’t look to confine you into a specific function and marrying title. Everyone’s point of view is welcome and an entrepreneurial drive with a quizzical mind is encouraged.
As part of the supporting team, you will inspire our Creative, Account, and Production teams to get involved, expand their repertoire and discover new ways to create and deliver these experiences, blurring the lines between us all. In the meantime, you will need to ensure the projects remain on track internally. We are looking for talent with experience in different types of projects, willing to keep your eyes open and accept new challenges.
You will work closely with our Management Team throughout the project life cycle but are also expected to work independently, leading small-scale projects, and driving business growth for Imagination.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with excellent academic record
- Experience of working in a professional service company especially a marketing services / creative agencies
- Management of work in progress balances
- Understanding of PRC taxation.
- Practical involvement in the forecasting and management of cash flow in a dynamic organisation
- Ability to plan and manage own workload in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent spreadsheet and IT skills
- Good personality and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of relevant software packages including all Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good attitude and willing to learn and grow
- Familiarity with Google Suite is preferred
- Able to conduct yourself with the highest standard of behaviour and respect for colleagues
- Familiarity with Maconomy system is preferred, but not a must
- Immediate available preferred
Check out the Shanghai office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.