Digital Marketing ManagerLondon
Digital Marketing Manager
Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The successful candidate will be integral to the successful functioning of the Marketing Department.
Reporting into and working closely with the Global PR & Marketing Manager, this role is key to communicating Imagination’s proposition and USP in the market across all digital touchpoints. This role has a varied remit, which takes direction from the overall agency marketing plan.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the People & Culture team to develop internal comms campaigns on relevant digital channels and be a gatekeeper of consistent tone, style and messaging to reflect the culture of the company.
Example of what the job will comprise
- Create and deliver digital marketing campaigns aligned to the Marketing strategy, that maximise the business’ presence across various digital touchpoints.
- Set the global digital strategy working closely with the Global PR and Marketing Manager across all digital touchpoints and take the lead in monitoring, reporting back and applying learnings on an ongoing basis.
- Advise on best timings and work with the Global PR and Marketing Manager to write associated copy to implement the content marketing pipeline across all digital channels - to drive traffic and awareness of the brand, offer, projects and thought leadership, ensuring the website is fresh, highly relevant and up-to-date. Use the website CMS to publish this content.
Examples of skills required
- Strong experience in a B2B digital marketing role
- Email marketing - being able to create, build and execute an effective email campaign.
- SEO - Implementation of day-to-day optimisations of content including on-page optimisation, writing metadata and building internal links.
- PPC - Working closely our ppc agency to recommend the campaign strategy, performing keyword research, content gap analysis and post-campaign analysis to inform future campaigns.
- The day-to-day management of the website.
This role will suit someone eager to learn and be involved and person who has a strategic mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.