Content Producer / Senior Content ProducerDetroit
As a Content Producer or Senior Content Producer within Imagination’s Digital department, you will be responsible for producing and project managing a variety of diverse film, post-production and digital projects. Our work covers everything from shoot & edit, studio and on-location film production, motion graphics, animation (2D and 3D), live events, interactive experiences and immersive technologies (AR / VR / MR).
Reporting to the Head of Digital Production, you will work closely with project leads and creative directors and be responsible for the end-to-end production of our digital and content work, from scoping and budgeting, to vendor bidding, scheduling, licensing, project management, legal and business affairs, onsite delivery and post-project reporting. You will be experienced in overseeing concurrent projects with multiple work-streams and large internal and external teams.
You will have in-depth knowledge of film making, animation and post-production for all formats, and should be at home on-set, as well as in the edit suite. You should have a creative opinion and actively contribute to the project direction and execution. You are a team player with a sense of leadership and flexible can-do attitude. You love working with creative geniuses on high profile projects and getting the job done right.
Although much of our content work is for social and digital channels (which you should be well versed in), we often work outside traditional broadcast standards on large resolution (10K+), multiscreen canvases for live events, so the ability to think creatively and critically is important.
As a bonus you would have a good working knowledge of more traditional digital and technology-based projects, from UX and UI, to interactive applications, and technology integrations.
- Understand and break down the creative, technical and production parameters required to deliver a variety of diverse film and digital projects
- Deliver projects on-time, on-budget and to the high standards that Imagination and our clients hold
- Ensure the production team understands the project objectives and requirements
- Help define and create the project scope
- Estimate and manage the project budget, including financial tracking and reconciliation
- Prepare and manage project plans, resources and schedules
- Evaluate and mitigate project risk throughout the production cycle
- Build relationships with external suppliers and vendors
- Manage legal and licensing requirements and handover of finished assets to clients and external agency partners
- Create a positive team spirit amongst digital team members
- Escalate any issues to the Head of Digital Production
- Have a creative point-of-view with the ability to input on scripts, storyboards and directors’ treatments
- 6+ years of production experience at an agency / production company
- In-depth experience in film production, animation and post-production, including large-scale content production and non-traditional screen formats
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, G-Suite and project management tools like Teams, Frame.io, Jira etc
- Excellent teamwork and strong communication skills
- Ability to work onsite and on weekends during install and events
- Cool portfolio of work & love what you do
- Experience in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite a bonus
- Working knowledge of UX/UI, interactive design, digital production and a variety of technology platforms (handheld devices, touch screens, gesture, AR/VR/MR etc) a bonus
Candidates must have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.
Imagination is an experience design company founded on the principle of Independent Creativity.
Independent of mind, spirit and action, we remain free to find the right answers to our clients’ strategic and creative challenges.
We build strategies, develop ideas and deliver at scale, creating experiences that change the status quo for some of the world’s most exciting brands - across our core offers of Consulting, Destinations, Content and Live.
To get to groundbreaking ideas, we start with unexpected combinations. Research shows that the greatest accelerator of creativity is the diversity of talent in the team, and we actively recruit for unique individuals who embody our core beliefs and demonstrate the behaviors that underpin Independent Creativity.
Our Core Beliefs
We have identified four foundational beliefs that underpin Independent Creativity. More powerful than generic corporate values, they motivate us to act, to foster the behaviors that lead to success:
We believe curiosity is the root of original insights and ideas... so we look at the world with fresh eyes, we experiment, invent and up-end conventions.
We believe rigor results in better choices... so we ask precise, provocative questions.
We believe bravery tames the unknown... so we demand ambition, confident that together we can meet ‘never been done before challenges’.
We believe respect builds stronger teams and continued success... so we recognize the uniqueness and unique potential in each individual, we are accountable to each other, we play as a team.
Imagination is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Imagination believes that diversity, equity and inclusion are more than just words, and more than a legal framework or a moral obligation - they are guiding principles that, when acted upon, make us stronger, more innovative and more creative as an organization.
We commit to not only significantly increasing our efforts to effect change today, but also to ensure that our efforts will be sustained for the long-term. To support us on this journey we have appointed a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Board to help shape our plans to bring about positive change, to help us learn and keep us all moving forward together.
We believe the responsibility for a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace ultimately rests with all of us.
We believe that all employees should feel a sense of belonging at Imagination - regardless of their race, religion or belief, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or background.
We believe racism has no place within our workplace or our work culture and we reject all forms of hatred, prejudice, intolerance and discrimination.
We believe that Black Lives Matter and it is our expectation that all employees become actively committed to making unbiased choices and are anti-racist in everything they do.
Our Imagination community must share and live these beliefs, as diversity makes us stronger.
Our priority is humanity and our efforts toward a more diverse, more equitable and more inclusive workplace are never done.
Check out the Detroit office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.