3D Exhibit and Experience Designer
Imagination New York is looking for a 3D Exhibit and Experience Designer. This is a key creative position within the young, energetic and multi-disciplinary creative team of Imagination (The Americas) Inc., specifically within the 3D department.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working within a team
- Is well organized
- Has a 'can do' attitude
- Can manage aspects or phases of project work.
- Enjoys working on different project types, ranging from exhibit, event, and fixed facility
And has the following abilities:
- Has a minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Is able to produce detail technical drawings, plans and elevations.
- Has some understanding of materials and processes.
- Has sufficient fluency with CAD - specifically VectorWorks.
- Has had some experience with on-site work, seeing a project come to completion.
- Has had some experience of working with production managers and contractors.
- Can create compelling visuals of a high standard - ideally using Cinema 4D or similar.
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.