Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Producer to join one of our successful teams working onon pioneering projects and world firsts, from interactive software installations, to content and film production -- always within the context of a fully-integrated experience, and always as part of a broader multi-disciplinary delivery team.
Reporting into the Project Director we’re looking for someone with proven experience in successful experiential delivery in an integrated agency environment.
You will be a key member of Technology Studio’s Digital Production Team; scoping, budgeting, planning, resourcing and delivering concurrent projects for key clients; interfacing and liaising with a cross-section of the agency to successfully deliver your projects.
You will have experience working in a digital integrated agency or digital production studio. Managing experiential software and content production in a live environment is a mandatory requirement.
- Be the primary point of contact for all aspects of digital delivery across projects within the roles remit
- Managing concurrent projects, all in different stages of the project lifecycle at any given time
- Working in collaboration with inhouse disciplinary experts including (but not limited too) lighting, sound, technology, physical production, creative production, creative and UX
- Provide hands-on management of all digital aspects of a project at need (max 80% of your time); scoping, sprint planning, creative development, technical development, testing and deployment
- Provide a report on financial health, live risks and project updates to the Digital Production Director for your projects on a weekly basis
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.