Digital Production AssistantLondon
Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Production Assistant to join one of our successful teams and be the ‘go to’ point of contact at the centre of the Digital Production team.
Reporting into Project Director we’re looking for someone with administrative experience, knowledge and understanding of Digital Production and ideally someone who has worked at a digital Production company or small studio.
Your responsibilities will range from supporting day-to-day project administration, being the cornerstone of our onboarding process, as well as managing asset tracking and onsite logistical support. This role is a foundation and spring-board into becoming a Digital Junior Producer within the team.
Supporting the Digital Production team day-to-day, including;
- Assisting in securing IT equipment for freelance Developers, Animators and Editors
- Manage new starters, ensuring all freelancers have had requisite inductions upon joining
- Owning New Starter process (setting up NDAs, booking inductions, chasing contracts, FAFs etc)
- Asset Research, liaising, briefing and buying in stock media (3D, images and video)
- Supporting team’s going on onsite (travel, equipment etc)
- Aiding the team in media archiving and data security
- Prepping together budgets for small projects
- Owning our client asset and license trackers, ensuring media and licenses are logged during job wrap
- Assisting the Digital Production Director with administering Departmental templates and Tools
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.