We are looking for a Mid-weight Strategist to join us here at Imaginaton. This is an important position within our creative teams. You’ll have the insight, curiosity, clarity and energy to help develop groundbreaking strategies and ideas, pushing Imagination’s creativity, helping to deliver inspiring and award-winning work for our clients.
Reporting to the Head of Connected Experiences, you will work with the lead creative strategist and creatives to develop insights, ideas and blueprints spanning experiential-, service- and business design.
- Ensure strategies are creatively inspiring and that creativity is strategically inspired.
- Support the lead creative strategist in planning and executing multi-layered research.
- Developing clear, compelling insights that can inspire groundbreaking ideas.
- Support in writing and delivering clear , focused and engaging client briefs
- Staying informed of consumer, commercial, societal and technology trends, successfully applying them to your work
- Support the lead creative strategist in developing cross-channel content strategies
- Support and contribute to planning, running and synthesising workshops
- Support in developing clear measurement criteria, working with data to report on effectiveness, develop insights and recommendations.
- Collaborate with clients in presentations, pitches and workshops - building valued relationships
- Bring a diversity of thought, experience and perspective into the Imagination team.
Experience and skills required
- Experience of strategic marketing projects across different channels in a broad marketing context, preferably in an agency environment.
- Holistic approach, but must also be experienced in developing experiential and digital platforms/communication projects with knowledge of interactive media online, off line and crossover.
- Understanding of creative and design methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken form. Easily able to convey ideas simply
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging digital, social, commercial technologies and trends
- Dynamic, self-motivated, open-minded and down to earth in approach
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Creative problem solver who can approach client issues in new ways
- Collaborative approach.
- Experienced at designing and executing research - quant and qual.
- Have a point of view. Be enthusiastic, coupled with tenacity, resilience and influence to turn strategy into tangible and practical plans for clients.
- Understanding of technologies and their impact on user experiences, browser and mobile technologies.
If this role interests you we looking forward to receiving your application.
Check out the London office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.