About the role
The Marketing Manager at Imagination will be a marketing generalist responsible for supporting business growth through the development and execution of all the agencies marketing activities (planning, PR, Digital, Awards, Through Leadership). You will have a deep understanding of the target audience in China and the skill sets to recognize what types of strategies and communications will be appropriate and inspiring to them.
You will use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning, and you will oversee the production of all promotional and marketing campaigns, as well as become a spokesperson representing Imagination with clients or other stakeholders.
- A genuine passion for developing and promoting the business and its market position in China
- Working with the Managing Director and Leadership team, establish marketing goals based on market dynamics and trends
- Proactively lead and be accountable for the marketing function by having an opinion, independently move the work forward and track results
- Lead the development of promotional materials, WeChat and website content, advertisement and other marketing-related initiatives
- Support prospect meetings by being main PoC and creating engagement material
- Work with the Business teams to develop case studies after each project in a timely manner
- Work with Imagination Global Marketing teams to ensure marketing opportunities are maximised
- Research, support and manage the entries to relevant industry awards
- Provide competition analysis on all marketing activities.
- Be a true process champion and support best practices implementation proactively
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor's degree or
- At least 5 years of multi-discipline marketing experience
- Confidence to handle PR matters on behalf of the business (attending industry events, meeting with prospects)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Native Mandarin and strong English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor degree in marketing
- Experience of marketing a creative business across different channels in a broad marketing context
- Strong knowledge of marketing trends in China
- Ability to understand the Chinese market and tailor Global Marketing strategies to the China market.
- Able to conduct yourself with the highest standard of behaviour and respect for colleagues
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates with the legal right to live and work in China.
All applicants should include their resume and a cover letter.
Check out the Shanghai office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.