Senior Account ManagerShanghai
Senior Account Manager
About the role
Imagination is seeking an experienced live event / exhibition account manager to join our client service team. The role will be initially focused on the automotive sector working on large scale projects for our key clients. You will work closely with clients and all our internal teams to ensure the projects remain on track, on budget, and exceed client expectations. We are looking for talent with rich experience in the industry, leading big launch events / CAT A auto shows for automotive clients, and at a senior level with proven abilities to work independently and also with a team of freelancers/suppliers as required.
You will work closely with our Account Director throughout the project life cycle but are also expected to work autonomously, building your own key client relationships, and driving business growth for Imagination.
- Take the lead client facing role in delivering key live event / exhibition projects including onsite management
- Write effective and compelling project briefs, presentations and proposals
- Maintain positive client relationships and seek further business opportunities
- Brief and manage internal teams to ensure projects are on track and exceeding client expectations
- Manage project budgets from initial brief through delivery and on to final client reconciliation
- Fulfilling the role in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Be a true process champion and support best practices implementation proactively
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor's degree or
- At least 6 years of working experience in a client servicing role in A level agencies
- Experience with auto show / served auto clients before
- Experience managing large scale budgets (>¥10m) through the full project life cycle
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and being accountable as the project lead
- Proven hands on leadership experience with live events (press conferences, product launches)
- Good personality and communication skills which will help to gain client’s trust quickly
- Good working English language skills and native Mandarin speaker
- Work under pressure and flexible with business trip requirements
- Solid knowledge of relevant software packages including all Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ideally also project management tools such as gantt charts, kanban etc...
- Good attitude and willing to learn and grow
- Able to conduct yourself with the highest standard of behaviour and respect for colleagues
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates with the legal right to live and work in China.
All applicants should include their resume and a cover letter.
Check out the Shanghai office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.