Associate Digital ProducerShanghai
Associate Digital Producer
About the role
In China, Imagination is a key player in the industry of automotive exhibitions. We set the standard when it comes to delivering quality connected experiences on exhibition stands from concept, over design to execution.
Now, we look to bolster our production team with a hands-on associate producer that will support the team in delivering exciting and cutting edge digital touchpoints from VR, to fun interactives to digital displays. Whilst your focus is going to be on auto show exhibitions, in your role you will get exposed to all aspects of digital production lifecycle for various projects, including large scale events, digital campaigns and permanent digital installations.
Your mission will be to ensure the successful delivery of projects and services, under the guidance of a Senior Digital Producer at first, and independently within 9-months.
You enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment, have a passion for new technologies and have results-oriented approach with a “can-do” attitude. You are open to travel on a recurring basis to various cities within China.
- Become the main point of contact for all teams on recurring exhibition projects and ensure alignment on project deliverables
- Manage deliverable deadlines and internal review processes, prepare accurate project status reports
- Own QA process to ensure all work is delivered to spec against approved SOW or project brief
- Provide hands-on support to Digital Production team for different scale projects (Events, Digital Campaigns, Permanent Digital Installations)
Required skills & experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English & Chinese)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Keen interest in technology and “how things work”
- Bachelor degree in scientific field
- Experience working in a digital agency or production environment
- Knowledge in project management tools (Trello, JIRA, MS Project or equivalent)
- Experience in Quality Assurance (Test cases writing, QA Management)
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates with the legal right to live and work in China.
All applicants should include their resume and a cover letter.
Check out the Shanghai office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.