About the role
In the face of shifting customer expectations, Imagination is helping an automotive client to reclaim their customer experience in the AP market by conceptualizing, designing and developing a digital sales tool that puts the customer at the heart of the experience.
As the lead digital producer for this project, you will work closely with the digital production team to deliver this enterprise level solution. You will be responsible to lead daily client communications, briefing internal stakeholders, managing timelines and budgets, as well as oversee QA & UAT, ensuring that the project is delivered on time and on budget.
Reporting to and working alongside the Senior Digital Producer you will become a seasoned digital project manager with extensive experience delivering a complex digital platform across numerous markets and stakeholders, thereby honing your IT knowledge and communication skills. Your outlook is to become a consultant helping clients with digital platform level production needs.
You enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment, have a passion for new digital solutions and have a results-oriented approach with a “can-do” attitude. You are open to travel in the region and have the ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Lead the delivery of the platform, including brief taking, definition of project requirements, resource planning, client presentation management and iterative development delivery
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to articulate a short, medium and long term project plan aligned against client and internal business expectations
- Track and report on project progress, profitability and creative excellence
- Help deliver insightful reporting and analytics to inform project planning going forward
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor's degree or
- At least 2 years of project management experience working on digital projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in information technology
- Experience working on enterprise-level applications
- Knowledge in project management tools (Trello, JIRA, MS Project or equivalent)
- Experience in Quality Assurance (Test cases writing, QA Management)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills, including stakeholder management
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates with the legal right to live and work in China.
All applicants should include their resume and a cover letter.
Check out the Shanghai office
Learn more about what makes Imagination so unique and how you might thrive in our collaborative culture.